Due to Louver Windows has unique advantages than other, louver frame can be widely applied in modern buildings.
Then you might wonder what are the advantages of louver windows?
1. Twice as wide as regular windows to maximize ventilation while it is opened totally;
2. Allow fresh air into your home in raining day which is ideal for tropical climate and fresh air fanatics;
3. Amount of airflow through it can be precisely controlled;
4. Not project far beyond the surrounding wall so do not impede paths of travel;
5. Can be cleaned from the inside of the building (big advantage in multi-floor buildings);
6. Combine the needs of nice appearance, good sun-lighting and ventilation volume control...
So you can find louver frame is widely used in following buildings:
Except above examples, if you are interest in louver frame, you can also see louver frame in many
Hospitals, Stadiums, ventilation gallery, verandas, ventilate sheds, garages and even greenhouses and so on.
What’s more, people also like to use louver frame to replace old windows or Install as new windows for
traditional houses, not only it will create a new beautiful appearance, but also it is the most economic and convenient
way to proceed. Louver frame is easy to install while saving cost for having a new window scenery for new buildings...